We’re here to help, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Our goal is to ensure everything goes smoothly with your Blue MedicareRx (PDP) plan, but unforeseen issues may arise. Know that a Customer Care representative is just a phone call away to help you through, Call our Customer Care Grievance Line at 1-866-884-9478 , 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. TTY/TTD users, call 711. You can also contact us in writing by mail or fax:
Blue MedicareRx (PDP) Grievance Department
P.O. Box 30016
Pittsburgh, PA 15222-0330
A grievance is a formal complaint that is not related to coverage of a particular drug. You may file a grievance if you:
- Have an issue with a pharmacy
- Cannot understand the plan’s written information
- Believe that your privacy was not respected
- Are unhappy with the quality of care you received
- Feel the plan’s marketing or sales activities are inappropriate
- Disagree with Blue MedicareRx’s policies or benefit structure
- Have a complaint about an agent or broker
If you’re having difficulty with coverage for a specific drug, you may request a Coverage Determination.
You must file your grievance within 60 days of the incident, and we may take up to 30 calendar days from receipt of your grievance to make a decision. We will notify you by phone if you called Customer Care to submit your grievance, or by letter if you submitted your grievance by mail or fax.
Medicare rules permit you to disenroll from a Part D plan during the same time periods that enrollment is allowed: during your Initial Enrollment Period, the Annual Election Period, or when you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period.Learn about plan disenrollment